The perfect focal point is an important part of room design. It is what people will notice first in a space and greatly impacts the overall design elements of the room. Many spaces contain natural focal points available in order to build the design of the room around – a fireplace, large window, or vaulted ceilings. But many spaces do not, giving you the opportunity to design and create your own.
There are many ways in which to create your own focal point in your design including:
- Accent wall – choose a bold paint color or patterned wallpaper for the largest wall in the room. You can also create a similar effect with fabric. Choose bold patterns to create a fun textured wall, or elegant window treatments.
- Artwork – paintings, pictures, statues, or large mirrors. These are statement pieces that work well when big enough to suit the overall size of the space.
- Statement furniture – headboards, sofa, tables, and anything in between. This is best in a space where there is a central piece of furniture in the bedroom, dining room, or living room. Add accents like throw pillows to help further draw the eye to the piece.
Do you need to create the perfect focal point for your space? Let GAMINO Décor help! We offer many custom design services and the expertise to help you create the perfect piece. Our top-quality services include:
- Custom Furniture
- Custom Window Treatments
- Custom Headboards and Bedding
- Custom Throw Pillows
- Restoration and Upholstery Services to update worn out pieces
Visit our website www.gaminodecor.com for more information or call 818-559-6314 today for a free estimate or to schedule an appointment.